Saturday, July 28, 2007

Preparations

Yesterday, i went to one market and picked up my bib, chip, cytomax and shirt. I could not locate the BIB# i originally had. Thank heavens i found the on with which i re-registered. Now, I am set.

This morning i ran comfortably paced 3 miles, stretched, stretched and then stretched some more.

I think BIKRAM'S YOGA is helping keep everything smooth and even and lubricated. I must say though, ever since i took up running, my reach has been compromised by about 2 inches. My coach says it will come back and i sure hope so. I can get into the pose, but deep penetration is difficult right now.

It was great to hear from CeeKay. She has already incorporated some suggestions, and that goes to show how motivated she is to keep the program optimistic. I applaud her for taking the high road and speaking with me again. This time much more productive conversation.

I have a smile on my face - more like a broad grin.

No comments: