Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rejuvinated and Thank you Veena!!

Oh this rafting trip has certainly done wonders for me. I so much was aching (physically and mentally) from the run training. I think getting know these women in the biotech world and also just rafting - a sport i know something about, put me back in familiar territory and i could relax and pace myself.

Also, just when i felt like my team was not working out, i had a wonderful experience. I just in a casual manner mentioned to Veena that i am struggling with html links and she asked me to mail her the content and she helped me out!! Not only that, but i also asked her to set up a intro to the band that played bollywood music at the dance night. And low and behold ! that too happened. She is fabulous.

OK a little backdrop to the story. THe webpage where donations are uploaded is not quite user friendly. In part because most of the folks in my running team are litrally from 4 tech companies. So setting up html links is a breeze for mosts. I don't think the organizers appreciate what a challenge it is for folks outside of their industry.

So now i am off to my weekday run.

No comments: