Monday, July 23, 2007

a week from the finish line

Alright, it is exactly one week. Next Sunday i will have completed the run by this time. With the chaos with the group. I am staying focused on getting through this week and let the chips fall where they may for now. I trust that all in all things will work themselves out.

I had some wonderful conversations one-on-one with team mates and coaches. I am encouraged by their thinking and hope to contribute to improving the process for the future.

This week i plan on focusing on stretching running short distances and staying focused on my business.

One thing i learnt is that the coordinator came into my life as a teacher. She gave me material for my management training class and i learnt about my leadership style, conflict resolution capabilities. The course could not have beel titled better - "Your Achilles Heal" :)

I leave you with some new pictures.

No comments: